Nothing starts the day off on the right note like the perfect cup of coffee. Whether you’re a latte lover or can’t imagine munching your avocado toast without a few shots of espresso, having a custom coffee maker at your fingertips is a must.
The Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker is the compact home espresso maker you’ve been waiting. Don’t let its diminutive appearance fool you. Behind the exterior, there’s a precision espresso brewer that satisfies your coffee craving with cup after cup.
The Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker is the perfect addition to the small kitchen or office setup. Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker delivers exceptional coffee beverages at the touch of the button. Experience a spectrum of coffee delight with the Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker.
Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker Features
From its charming design to beverage choices, there are many ways to fall in love with the Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker. Which one will woo you?
- Easy capsule insertion and ejection – Get brewing without worrying about proper component placement. Simply insert your favorite capsule into the brewer and let it get to work.
- Tiny brewer – The Inissia’s superbly small footprint is right at home in apartments and dorm rooms. You don’t have to sacrifice great coffee even if you don’t have the room for a full setup at home.
- Fast preheat – A 25-second preheat gets the Inissia fired up and ready to go while you grab your favorite coffee mug. Enjoy fresh, hot coffee without waiting around for water to boil or complicated systems to fully preheat.
- 19-bar pressure pump – Delivering a full 19 bars of pressure for every espresso shot it pulls, the Inissia is like a barista in your own kitchen. You don’t need to mess around with coffee grounds or discern space-age espresso presses. Just add your capsule and press a button to get your perfect shot in no time flat. The Inissia handles the grunt work!
- Two drink size choices – In the mood for a little espresso or a large beverage? The Inissia can handle both requests. Simply select the button for the size you desire, Espresso or Lungo, and the Inissia delivers the coffee you crave in a convenient size perfect for you.
- 24-ounce water tank – Store enough water for a few cups of coffee in the Inissia’s roomy water tank. It’s not so big that you need a lot of space on your counter. However, it holds enough that you don’t need to run back and forth to the sink for every cup you make.
- Removable water tank – While on the topic, it’s a good time to mention that the Inissia has a removable water tank. Don’t worry about running back and forth from the sink with a measuring cup to fill the tank. Simply remove it, fill it and put it back for a refill.
- Used capsule storage – No need to use a capsule and then run it to the trash can while burning your fingers all the way. The Inissia has an integrated capsule storage compartment that neatly collects your used capsules. It can hold 9 to 11 used capsules at once. This gets you through the week without emptying it every time you make a cup. Enjoy your coffee and forget the mess until the weekend.
- Energy efficient – If you’re going green, then you need the Inissia. This coffee maker has an A-class energy rating, making it one of the best energy-efficient options in the Nespresso lineup.
- Automatic power off – Did you forget to turn off the coffee maker before heading off to work? Not to worry! The Inissia saves the day with an automatic power off after nine minutes of inactivity. No need to remember to turn off the machine before you’ve had your morning coffee. Even if you decide you want a cup within the next 15 minutes, remember that super-quick, 25-second warm-up cycle for a quick pick-me-up.
- Color options – Tired of boring black, white, and stainless color options for your kitchen appliances? You don’t have to choose one of those ho-hum options when you select the Inissia to add a punch of color and sophistication to your kitchen counter lineup.
- Folding drip tray – Whether you like to use a shot glass to get your espresso fix in within a minute or want to take your coffee on the road, the Inissia can accommodate your mug choices with its handy foldable drip tray. Simply remove the tray to slide in your ceramic travel mug or pop it in when you’re using a smaller cup. Either way, this little dynamo gives you plenty of choices for a coffee cup.
- Taste the collection – The Inissia comes with a sampler pack of Nespresso’s delicious Grands Cru capsules so you can taste your way to your favorite cup. Choose an old favorite or try something you’ve never sampled before to find your perfect blend.
- Lightest model – The Inissia is the lightest espresso maker Nespresso has, weighing in at just over 5 pounds. Its lightweight design makes it super portable and even storable if you prefer to keep it in a cabinet between uses.
Why Choose the Inissia?
The Inissia is espresso maker for people who don’t want a giant coffee setup to take over the kitchen. This unassuming machine makes delicious hot espresso beverages in two sizes at the press of a button.
With features that make it intuitive to use, including a used capsule compartment and folding drip tray, the Inissia is the ultimate in convenience. This makes it ideal for busy professionals who don’t have much time to stop for coffee in the morning. This works perfectly if you don’t want the messy hassle of trying to operate a full espresso machine at home.
The Inissia is also perfect for small apartments or for families where only one person drinks coffee. Its small footprint doesn’t take up much space on the counter or in a cabinet, so it won’t be in the way of preparing dinner.
Even though the Inissia is small, its 19 bars of pressure extract delicious shots with fabulous crema atop for a smooth sip any time of the day. It truly brings the coffee shop experience without any of the fuss.
Custom Coffee Capsules
One of the best features of using a coffee maker in the Nespresso family is the variety of coffee choices available. The Inissia uses Nespresso capsules to provide drinkers with exceptional choices and a delicious brew every time. Select from more than 25 different pods, four of which produce actual espresso.
Nespresso owners get a spot in the Nespresso Club, which is a customer service module available via app or phone for 24/7 coffee support. Place orders for new capsules with the Nespresso Club and receive personalized advice for using your Inissia. Club specialists help you with specific questions and concerns related to your Nespresso machine and coffee questions in general. It’s like having your own personal coffee expert on call at any time.
What the Inissia Is Lacking
Though there are many bright spots in the Inissia’s design and performance, it does have some pretty obvious shortcomings that might make it undesirable for certain customers.
For starters, the Inissia’s small size might be a deal breaker to more serious coffee aficionados. While the small footprint is ideal for some settings, families that drink a lot of coffee may find that it doesn’t live up to the rigor of multiple daily brews on every day of the week.
Serious coffee enthusiasts will be disappointed in the lack of options to control the espresso pull. Enthusiasts may find the process lacks customization. Though the average drinker probably wouldn’t notice this potential shortcoming, it can be a shortcoming for the avid coffee drinker.
Additionally, there isn’t a milk frothing option native to the Inissia. This definitely detracts from the coffee-shop feel of espresso beverages. There are many coffee drinkers who would prefer a machine that can froth milk alongside its perfectly pulled shots.
While there is a milk frothing option from Nespresso, the Aeroccino, it is sold separately and for an additional cost. However, because the Inissia is a lower-tier espresso machine, you may find some money left over in the budget for splurging on a milk frother. The Nespresso Aeroccino comes in three options—Aeroccino3, Aeroccino4 and Aeroccino Plus.
The Inissia also offers combo that includes Aeroccino Plus milk frother unit.
The Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker is a top-performing small espresso machine. It has powerful functions, despite its small size, and delivers exceptional cups of coffee. In terms of convenience, even the busiest users in the tiniest dwellings get great uses out of this espresso machine.
Whether you live in a dorm or want a small espresso machine to store in the recreational vehicle, the Inissia is a great companion for your travel needs. It’s lightweight and easily portable. It can store in a small cabinet or even a box if you’re super tight on space.
With plenty of coffee choices from Nespresso capsules and support from the Nespresso Club, the Inissia can deliver awesome coffee. Take this with you wherever and whenever you want it.