Best Home Coffee and Espresso Machine
Coffee and Espresso Brewing Techniques at Home
If you love coffee, you might be always trying out newer ways to brew the best coffee or espresso at home. Irrespective of how basic or fancy your coffee machine is, you can use quite a few techniques to instantly improve your coffee quality and make it taste much better.
Look for pod compatibility
Check whether the coffee maker that you buy is pod compatible. A coffee pad is a small pre-packed coffee powder disc that can be used to prepare coffee easily without leading to a mess. Some of these devices also consist of a facility that uses loose coffee powder as well as pods.
Look for features that enhance taste of coffee
You should also look for other assistive features in your coffee maker. Many of these come with digital controls that make it more effective and convenient to use them. Some of these have a coffee grinder attachment, which allows grinding of coffee seeds for immediate use and offers strong and fresh flavored coffee. This can be very assistive for people who love to have fresh coffee with that amazing aroma. Although it is costly, the expense is worthwhile when you consider the taste benefits.
Some of the sophisticated varieties come with water filter that removes the tastes of chlorine and iron from tap water. It is a fantastic feature to have. It is also a good option to add a permanent coffee filter to your coffee maker. It is better that you choose a coffee maker with a plastic or metal mesh, which do not leave any paper taste in the coffee as opposed to paper filters.
You may even like to opt for a gold tone filter, which can provide your coffee with a richer flavor than paper filters. Gold screen filters with fine mesh let tastier coffee oils to be released into your cup. Although these need to be cleaned regularly, the additional maintenance can be worthwhile.
Look at coffee brewing temperature
While choosing a coffee maker, you should look at the temperature that your coffee will attain while brewing. The temperature of water has to be in the range of 195 – 205 ° F.
Check the convenience of cleaning
Inability to clean well can leave accumulation of residues and oil, and impact the taste of your coffee. Naturally, you should also check whether the coffee maker could be cleaned easily. Those with a slender and long neck are tougher to clean than those with a top having a wider opening. Cleaning is easier when your hand fits within the coffee pot easily.
Use an appropriate grind for your coffee maker
Unless you wish to spend more than 100 USD on a high-grade auto burr grinder, it is affordable to go for a manual hand mill. You can get a consistent, nice grind although you have to invest some manual labor.
Keep in mind that when and how you grind matters a lot. Immediately before brewing, you should grind the coffee to enjoy the best flavor. According to experts, coffee starts losing its flavor in 30 minutes after it is grounded. Naturally, it is a good idea to grind on the spot, right before you brew a pot.
The consistency and size of the grind also matters to some extent. You will get a weak coffee pot if you grind very coarsely. Too fine a grind will extract too much of coffee from the beans and give you a too bitter cup of espresso. A medium – medium-fine grind is what most drip coffee-makers recommend.
Although blade grinders are also usable, they offer particles of inconsistent size. This can result in over-extraction.
Place a filter in your coffee maker
Many automatic home coffee brewing equipment devices fail to make coffee grounds properly for complete extraction. A bloom or pre-infusion is needed by many manual pour over cones, which work quite similar to automatic drip machines. This prepares the coffee by pouring hot water on the coffee grounds, and helping in the release of any CO2 that is left over from the process of roasting. When you skip the step, water would be repelled by CO2 during the coffee brewing process, serving to make the brew effectively weaker.
If you wish to pre-infuse the coffee, place a filter into your hopper. Add in the coffee grounds. Next, use a kettle for roughly pre-heating a ¼ cup of water or 50 ml of water to 200 ° F. Pour the water slowly over the grounds, and ensure that it is wet thoroughly. Allow this to settle for around 45 seconds prior to starting the coffee making device.
Set your coffee maker to a proper brewing temperature
Most of the auto drip machines fail to attain an optimal temperature for brewing. Achieving optimal temperature is an important step that many automatic coffee makers tend to skip. For drip coffee, the desired temperature for brewing is within 195 – 205 ° F. At times, latest high-tech models come with a manual temperature adjustment feature that is absent in cheaper, older coffee makers.
If you want to ensure that your coffee maker becomes sufficiently hot, operate it without having even a drop of coffee in the hopper. Measure the temperature with a thermometer. If possible, attempt temperature measurement while brewing – given that the temperature of water will drop once it passes into the carafe through the hopper. If it fails to attain a minimum of 195 ° F, check whether pre-boiling water in your kettle proves to be useful.
However, you should remember not to make your coffee temperature surpass 205 ° F. Otherwise, you will end up with burnt coffee. If that fails to work, you would like to upgrade your coffee maker unit.
Use proper water for your coffee maker
While brewing coffee, the quality of water that is used is often ignored. Hard water, which is rich in minerals, will not bond properly with the dissolved particulates present in the coffee, resulting in a weak, under-extracted coffee. The higher amount of minerals will also result in lime deposits or the accumulation of other things in the coffee maker. It will need you to de-scale the coffee maker more frequently.
Distilled or heavily filtered water, on the other hand, can have similarly disastrous consequences for your coffee maker. Although it does not lead to that much buildup, an absence of mineral content and ions will make the water force out minerals from the metal parts of the machine and reduce its performance over the long term. Furthermore, with greater chance of bonding, there can be easy chances of over-extraction due to distilled water.
You will like to have water that is more or less in the middle of the spectrum, and have a balance of minerals around 150 parts for every million. The use of distilled water and the addition of distillation capsules can help you to get perfect quality water. However, for casual drinkers, the use of moderately filtered water from a refrigerator or a water filter pitcher will be enough.
Coffee and Espresso Machines Most Suitable for Home Use
If you are considering buying a coffee machine, you can choose from different types of coffee makers in the market. Other than fresh coffee, either as beans or in grounded form, many coffee makers work with the help of coffee pods. These are flat discs of grounded coffee beans wrapped in a filter paper. A few of them need capsules, which are generally made from either foil or plastic. Read on to know about the different varieties of coffeemaker that you can find.
French Press Coffee Makers
These are ideal coffee makers for the true connoisseurs of coffee, and come with the ability to make use of freshly grounded beans. These can directly be poured into the water chamber. Once the water is heated with the use of stovetop or electric heater to attain the perfect temperature, it is all about just pushing down the plunger assembly.
The plunger serves to filter the coffee and force the grounded beans to the bottom. It can let you enjoy the fresh brew that remains at its top surface. Due to direct contact with the water and grounds, this kind of coffee maker is capable of yielding a strong, clean and refreshing drink. There are no paper filters or dripping mechanisms to mar the overall taste.
Drip Coffee Makers
These efficient devices can work fast. You can use these to brew a standard or basic mug of coffee. It is possibly the coffee maker that is used the most. In standard coffee makers of this type, heated water passes through a paper filter containing the grounds, which help make better tasting coffee without any need to make use of fresh coffee beans. Often, these coffee makers are low in price tag – mainly because the machines are very popular. There are simple as well as high-grade drip coffee makers to be found on the market today.
Pod Coffee Makers
If you are looking for the simplest and most efficient coffee making devices, pod coffee makers are the one to choose. These tend to act quite similar to drip style machines, although there are some notable differences as well. Pod machines are designed to admit a single pod, which is vital. Only a small serving of coffee grounds can be used for making a nice cup of coffee.
You can use a simple method of forcing heated water through the grounds in order to make an instant brew. It can also leave good foam on the top. As far as the taste is concerned, the brew obtained from this device is remarkably fresh – given that single-serve pods do not get stale very easily. These are also very fast to brew, which makes them perfect to use while you are in a hurry to leave for work in the morning. As these devices only accept single-serve pods, you can only brew a single mug of coffee at a time. However, due to the fast brewing time, it is not always a major issue.
Nespresso Coffee Machines
You can find Nespresso pods available for purchase from a Nespresso Boutique or the official website of Nespresso. These coffee pods have a chain of dedicated stores. You can easily find the brewers available for purchase in plenty of retail stores. It is important that you read Nespresso machine reviews to know about the features of each device.
Nespresso Machines work slightly differently from standard pod coffee brewers. When inserted, the pod is first pierced and then hot water is injected into it. Once water pressure builds up, the weaker sections of the aluminum develops holes through which the brewed coffee is released outside. Typically, the aluminum pod is stored within a waste receptacle in the machine to be removed later.
Pods contain real coffee and might prove to be more expensive than fresh coffee. However, you will find that working with them is much easier. Most espresso machines simply take grounded coffee, and you can easily find these from local food markets.
Whether you are a person who loves to enjoy a cup of coffee only occasionally or consider yourself a coffee connoisseur, it is often difficult to choose the right style and type of coffee maker. Coffee makers come with plenty of features and are available from plenty of manufacturers, which make it important for you to invest some time in reading espresso machines reviews before shopping for the perfect coffee machine.
Nespresso Story is a story about the research and development team at Nestlé who created a simple but revolutionary concept during the 1970s. The idea was that anybody could make perfect espresso in their homes or offices similar to the cups served at the highest quality Italian coffee cafes.
Nespresso History and Timeline
Only handful of people know the real Nespresso Story. Before achieving success as a global leader in the industry, Nespresso went through many phases that helped shape and define the company we know today.
The Early Years: Introducing the First Machines
The founding Nespresso staff comprised just five employees. Once the company created their logo, they began testing their machines, coffee, and concept in select areas of Switzerland, Italy, and Japan. These initial test markets focused on the business sectors.
Nestlé SA introduced their first Nespresso machines between the years 1986 and 1994. The first machine designs included a handheld capsule holder, like the ones used by baristas that make traditional espresso.
Maximizing the customer coffee experience was always the goal of for the company’s business model. Although these early years involved lots of experimenting and mistakes, the first superior quality varieties of Nespresso capsules mirrored that objective.
1986 – Capriccio, Cosi, Decaffeinato, and Bolero are the first four flavors of the Grand Cru capsules.
1989 – The company introduced their Nespresso Club.
1991 – Household Nespresso systems launch throughout France and the United States.
Laying Out a Foundation
The Nespresso brand grew in popularity throughout Europe as the company established their customer base within the coffee community. By the late 1990s, their early success contributed to a financial milestone, a break-even point.
Nespresso reached new heights when Aerolux manufactured their first coffee machine for aviation purposes. In 1995 they installed this machine on Swissair to continue branding the business towards luxury and first class clientele.
1996 – To promote the brand and product line, Nespresso launched their first website offering coffee expertise to their customers.
1998 – Nestlé officially changed the name of their company to Nestlé Nespresso SA.
1999 – Nespresso launches a new commercial product line targeting small and medium sized businesses, high-class restaurants, and premium hotels.
After their financial breakthrough, Nespresso continually introduced new machines and Grand Cru coffees targeting both consumer and business markets. Before the turn of the century in 1998, Nespresso enhanced the existing website with an e-commerce platform allowing their customers to order machines and coffee online directly.
Nespresso gained recognition from coffee drinkers outside of the European markets, causing their growth and profits to rise. The profits were reinvested into the company as they continued on the path of innovation and customer convenience. In 2001, they released the first Limited Edition Grand Cru coffee. With each passing year, Nespresso reaches new customers across the globe.
For the first time, Nespresso developed an espresso machine that eliminates their manual capsule holder. Instead, the new machines have a mechanism that mimics the motion of an opening jaw to insert the capsule. The new and innovative design simplified the process and created a cleaner procedure than the earlier machines.
2000 – Nespresso opened their first concept store coffee boutique in Paris on the Rue du Scribe.
2001 – The springtime limited edition flavor is called Blue Batak from Sumatra.
2002 – To keep up with their growing brand, Nespresso opened their first production center, which operates in Orbe, Switzerland.
To improve the welfare of farmers, Nespresso collaborated with the Rainforest Alliance to achieve social responsibility. They formed the AAA Sustainable Quality Program, which guaranteed the production of high-quality coffee beside helping the farmers.
Nespresso officially launched their Essenza machine with a top loading capsule slot. All subsequent machines followed the influence of the Essenza concept, making it a milestone development for their product line.
In 2004 Nespresso’s Grand Cru coffee line extends to 12 total recipes. The recipe increase came after introducing the Lungo product range besides milk and iced coffee formulas.
Affecting Coffee Culture Worldwide
Nespresso’s foundation of high-quality coffee and machines established brand loyalty amongst their customer base and created sustainable success as a business. In 2009, they launched a program called Ecolaboration to reduce their carbon footprint on the environment, which involved the proper disposal and recycling of their capsules.
Nespresso Club members chose the actor, George Clooney, to be a brand ambassador for the company. The first advertising campaign with the actor was released in 2006. The following year Nespresso released their Latissima machine that included new technology including fresh milk and other specialty coffee recipes with a simple button system.
2007 – Nespresso opened their first flagship boutique in Paris on the Champs-Elysées.
2008 – A new facility opens in Avenches, Switzerland for production and distribution.
2011 – The Pixie machine is released, which is the company’s smallest and most energy efficient coffee maker.
Nespresso reached another milestone when they opened their 200th boutique in Shanghai. By the end of 2010, the boutique number grew to 215 worldwide as more shops opened in the major cities like Miami, Brussels, Sydney, New York, and Munich.
Becoming an Industry Leader
Nespresso achieved their goal to of sourcing 80% of their product from farmers in the Sustainable Quality Program and cut their carbon footprint by 20%.
The design team introduced the VertuoLine machine system designed for the North American markets where consumers prefer larger cups of coffee.
2012 – The first Nespresso boutique opens in San Francisco, marking the company’s west coast expansion in the United States.
2013 – Nespresso introduces the Nespresso Cube, which is a concept involving automated retail for customer personalization and an innovative shopping capability.
2014 – In Vienna, the first Nespresso Café opens, introducing a premium coffee shop experience.
Nespresso continued advancing their Grand Crus product line with three new decaffeinated products. The new decaf blends, Vivalto Lungo Decaffeinato, Volluto Decaffeinato, and Arpeggio Decaffeinato, match the fragrance of the most popular capsules.
Today, Nespresso is a global trendsetter and leader in the coffee industry. The company continues to strive for innovation and excellence with their coffee and machines.
It is the start of another week and the memory of last night’s party is still fresh in your mind. The headache is not going away, and you need something strong to kick start the day. But the long waiting line at the coffee shop just will not do. All you desire is a cup of coffee that can help you start the day and keep you fresh. The Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Maker comes in handy. You can start off the day with your favorite beverage or a delicious cup of traditional espresso, all with Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Maker. Now you can say goodbye to the long waiting lines and the lukewarm coffee. With Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Maker, you can have the perfect cup of coffee, right in the comforts of your house, while you save time and money.
Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Maker Features
Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Maker comes with a plethora of features that will revolutionize your coffee making.
- Size – The compact size of the Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Maker makes it an easy appliance to store. At just 12” deep and 8.3” wide, this appliance can be easily stored virtually anywhere in the kitchen. Be it the kitchen at home or your office, Nespresso VertuoLine comes at a 12” height, making it compact and easy to fit anywhere. You can let it sit on the countertop or place it in one of the overhead cabinets. Wherever you want to store it, the small dimensions of the appliance would not be a problem.
- Style – The retro look of the Nespresso VertuoLine makes it a must-have for all kitchens. Add the oomph of your kitchen needs. Keep it on your kitchen countertop and let its elegance complement your house décor.
- Speed – With a heating time of only 15-20 seconds, you can save time while making coffee—an advantage over those long waiting lines at the coffee shop. Now you do not have to halt your fast track life to make time for a cup of coffee. With such a low heating time, Nespresso VertuoLine can get you your favorite cup of coffee in a jiffy.
- Quality – With a patented automatic system, you can be sure that Nespresso VertuoLine will provide you the best they have. With millions of users all over the world, the quality of Nespresso VertuoLine cannot be questioned.
- Adjustable – Having a Nespresso VertuoLine means being at ease since it can be adjusted according to your coffee needs. With three adjustable cup heights, you can accommodate the small espresso cups, your coffee mug, and even the large sized travel mugs. Now that is convenient! Just brew the coffee and let the machine do all the work. All you have to do is pick up your mug and enjoy the taste of perfectly brewed coffee.
- Ease of Cleaning – Cleaning the machine once a week is a good idea, especially if you use it frequently. The process is the same as the first-use cleaning procedure and is quite easy.
- One Touch Simplicity – You can sip the traditional espressos or enjoy your favorite hot beverage. All of this at the touch of a button.
- Wide Coffee Range – Nespresso capsules offer a wide range of aromatic coffee choices for its VertuoLine machines. The capsules come in two sizes—one for coffee; Stormio, Odacio, Melozio, Elvazio, Hazelino, Vanizio, Decaffinato and Half Caffeinato—and a range for espressos; Diavolitto, Altissio, Voltesso and Decaffeinato Intenso.
- Fully Automatic Operation – The one touch button feature makes the Nespresso VertuoLine easy to use and time-saving. The simplicity of the whole function makes it an ideal appliance for coffee lovers who want the easy way out from the traditional brewing techniques. The machine automatically shuts down after 9 minutes, saving energy. Each capsule is automatically recognized by the machine, allowing it to perfectly extract the taste and aroma of each blend.
- CentrifusionTM Technology – This is a unique feature of Nespresso VertuoLine, makes for the perfect extraction of flavor and aroma.
Why Choose VertuoLine
Mornings can be difficult, especially Mondays. No matter how the rest of your day goes, you can be delighted in the fact that with the perfectly brewed coffee from Nespresso VertuoLine, your morning would be gorgeous. With the right amount of caffeine in your system, you can kick start the day with zeal and enthusiasm. The used capsules eject into an internal container, meaning that you do not have to go about cleaning up a mess. The capsule container has a capacity of 13 used capsules. The automatic blend recognition and the CentifusionTM Technology makes it one of the most favorite coffee machines, which not only saves time, but is simple and easy to use.
What Is It Lacking
People love Nespresso VertuoLine, but there are a few cons to this amazing coffee and espresso machine. Since you can only use capsules compatible with VertuoLine, you cannot afford to run out. This is an inconvenience faced by many Nespresso users. If you want a cup of coffee or your daily espresso, you need to have some capsules available, or you would have to do without your caffeine kick. A lot of people have not been happy with the temperature of the coffee. That is definitely something that must be looked into. At such a hefty price, coffee lovers expect to get the best. The machine does not come with a built-in milk frothing feature, and you could buy the Nespresso Aeroccino milk frother. But it will add to the overall price of the machine. The Nespresso Aeroccino comes in three options—Aeroccino3, Aeroccino4 and Aeroccino Plus.
The coffee does taste good, and Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Maker defines simplicity and time-saving. So if you overlook the price and the few cons of the product, it is a pretty impressive appliance. All coffee lovers can enjoy their favorite beverages, without having to leave the comforts of your home. So enjoy the creamy, aromatic coffees with Nespresso VertuoLine and get the energy you need to get over the Monday blues.
A day without coffee is bound to do downhill, especially for all the coffee lovers. Because unless they get the strong shot of espresso or that steaming cup of Americano, kick starting the day is not possible. The first sip of coffee is enough to transport them to coffee heaven; the finest place to be at, first thing in the morning.
The coffee shop just around the corner may offer the finest coffee in town but are you ready to wait in a seemingly endless queue, just to shake off the weariness of the day before? You need an instant cure, and that can only be achieved when you get that cup of coffee before you step out of your house.
Do not fret; with the latest addition to Nespresso Vertuoline, you can fulfill all your coffee desires. The simplicity and time-saving features of Nespresso Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Maker are bound to leave you wanting for more.
Be it the expertly brewed Italian espresso, or your favorite cup of classic American coffee, with Nespresso Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Maker, you will be in a coffee bliss that will be hard to come out of.
Nespresso Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Maker Features
Nespresso Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Maker is an appliance that combines convenience with great taste. Are you ready to explore the darkest of your coffee passions? If yes, then be amazed by the amazing features of Nespresso Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Maker.
- Size – Nespresso Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Maker comes in a compact size, that is convenient and the perfect solution for your storage problems. With a depth of only 12.2” and a 9” wide body, this appliance is easy to store and can be placed anywhere in your kitchen or office. Its height of 12.3” makes it ideal to be placed on countertops. Since they do not take up much space, you would not have to worry about hoarding up the countertops.
- Style – The premium finishes and the chromed accents of Nespresso Evoluo are the perfect appliance to complement your kitchen interior. The model lends a stylish look to your kitchen, making sure that everybody notices sitting on the countertop. So why hide this beautiful machine in a cabinet? Place it as the highlight of your kitchen and make the most out of this amazing coffee maker.
- Speed – Nespresso Evoluo offers a heat up time of only 15-20 seconds. So no more waiting to get your caffeine kick of the day. While you put on your shoes, your coffee will be brewed at the right temperature so that you can enjoy the steamy cup of coffee.
- Quality – Nespresso promises the best quality for all its appliances. You can be sure that you will get the same taste and aroma with Nespresso Evoluo, even after years.
- Flexible – The integrated drip tray and movable cup support in Nespresso Evoluo provides you the flexibility to make the right quantity of coffee, even in tall glasses. You can easily adjust the cup support to accommodate different types of mugs and glasses for different coffee recipes.
- Easy to Clean – The drip tray catches any spilled beverage, making the cleaning process easier. For daily cleaning, however, you only have to clean the surface and components with a damp cloth.
- One Touch Simplicity – The simple process of one-touch brewing allows for a perfectly brewed cup of coffee within a matter of seconds. The only thing you have to do is insert the coffee capsule in the machine. One touch and your coffee or espresso would be ready. The machine will do the work for you. Getting a cup of your favorite beverage has never been easier.
- Wide Coffee Range – Nespresso capsules offer a wide range of aromatic coffee choices for its VertuoLine machines. The capsules come in two sizes—one for coffee; Stormo, Odacio, Melozio, Elvazio, Hazelino, Vanizio, Decaffinato and Half Caffeinato—and a range for espressos; Diavolitto, Altissio, Voltesso and Decaffeinato Intenso.
- Fully Automatic Operation – The fully automated system allows you to get your favorite hot beverage with no hassle at all. A single touch and hey presto! Your favorite cup of steamy coffee or espresso is ready. The automatic shutdown option will not let the machine sit idle. When not in use, the machine will automatically switch off after 9 seconds. Even the capsule discharge is automatic. The used capsules will conveniently move to the used capsule container that has a capacity of 17 used capsules.
- CentifusionTM Technology – This superb technology extracts the flavor and aroma out of the coffee capsule. The patented technology spins the capsules more than 7,000 times per minutes, which perfectly blends the coffee with water and produces the optimal results.
- Capsule Recognition – Each Nespresso capsule comes with a bar code, and the machine scans it to decide on the right temperature and the perfect blending conditions for each capsule. This ensures that every time you get your desired beverage, brewed to perfection.
Why Choose Evoluo
Well, with all the amazing features that Nespresso Evoluo offers, it is a must have for all coffee lovers.
Whether it is the CentifusionTM Technology or the Capsule Recognition Technology, all these features contribute to making the machine a convenient and time-saving device.
The used capsules eject into an internal container, meaning that there is less mess. The container has a capacity of storing 17 used capsules. With Nespresso Evoluo, the hassle of cleaning the coffee machine is something you can finally get rid of.
What Is It Lacking
Nespresso Evoluo comes with its cons, which, though few, must be addressed.
Although the machine comes with full instructions on descaling and the process is simple enough, it can take you some time to complete the process to your satisfaction.
People may find the machine inexpensive, but the capsules are quite pricey, which can increase your coffee bills significantly.
Nespresso Evoluo does not have the ability to froth milk on its own, so if you need that, you would have to buy separate milk frother. The Nespresso Aeroccino comes in three options—Aeroccino3, Aeroccino4 and Aeroccino Plus.
An excellent way to conveniently get a cup of coffee right in the comfort of your home! Nespresso Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Maker is a heaven for coffee lovers, and you would not want to miss out on this amazing appliance. However, if you have a limited budget and do not want to spend too much on buying compatible capsules, you would better steer clear of this machine. Quality and flavor wise, this is one product you would love to own.
‘If coffee cannot fix it, it is a serious problem.’ Am I right, or am I right?
The popular quote would ring a bell close to the lives of so many people, actually almost every person who loves coffee and relies on it to go through the whole day. Every day, all over the world, hundreds of people become the victim of long waiting lines at the coffee shops. All they desire is a cup of coffee to start their day, but the epidemic of long waiting lines have forced people to give up on their love.
Jokes apart, when coffee is all you need to kick start your day, coffee is what you should get. With the simplicity achieved from Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Maker, there is no more delay!
Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Maker Features
The sleek and classy look of Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Maker and its simple features combines convenience and style.
- Size – The 5.6” depth and 16.2” width gives it a compact look and makes it easy to store almost anywhere. Whether it is your kitchen counter or the cabinet in the office kitchen, Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Maker will easily fit in. Although it is slightly taller than the other models, the 12.8” height will not cause any problems with the overhead cabinets.
- Style – The elegant look of Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Maker, combined with the chrome finished outer makes it the perfect appliance for your stylish kitchen. Not only will it add to your kitchen’s décor, but it will also stand out among all the other appliances. The stylish look is hard to beat.
- Speed – The soothing hum of the Nespresso VertuoPlus beats the clanking sound that most coffee and espresso makers omit. The advanced, ultra-quiet CentrifusionTM technology brews the perfect cup of coffee each time, with a heat up time of just 20 seconds.
- Quality – Never settle for less. Nespresso VertuoPlus makes sure that you get a machine that does not only have a smart and sleek design, but has the finest quality as well. Your Nespresso VertuoPlus will last for a long time, providing the same taste you had fallen in love with, every time.
- Adjustable – You bet it is! The 40 oz water tank attached to Nespresso VertuoPlus is rotatable. You can move it to the back or on either side of the machine, depending whichever style suits your storage space. The cup holder can also be adjusted to the height you want. So whether it is the small espresso shots or a huge mug for your daily coffee sip, Nespresso VertuoPlus is equipped to cater to all your coffee desires.
- Ease of Cleaning – Just use a damp cloth to wipe off the surface and you are good to go. Yes, it is that simple! The used capsules’ container is also pretty easy to empty. Make sure you do not wait till it is full to the brim to empty it.
- One Touch Simplicity – All you need to do to get a cup of your favorite coffee is press a button. Yes, just that! Nespresso VertuoPlus is one of the best coffee makers in the market, known for its time saving and convenient features.
- CentrifusionTM Technology – The deafening drone of most coffee makers is enough to make your ears bleed, but with the CentrifusionTM technology of Nespresso VertuoPlus, your ears can get a rest. This superb technology quietly extracts the flavor and aroma out of the capsule. The patented technology spins the capsules more than 7,000 times per minutes, which perfectly blends the coffee with water and produces the optimal results. A heaven for all coffee lovers.
- Wide Coffee Range – Nespresso capsules offer a wide range of aromatic coffee choices for its VertuoLine machines. The capsules come in two sizes—one for coffee; Stormo, Odacio, Melozio, Elvazio, Hazelino, Vanizio, Decaffinato and Half Caffeinato—and a range for espressos; Diavolitto, Altissio, Voltesso and Decaffeinato Intenso.
- Fully Automatic Operation – With the fully automated system of Nespresso VertuoPlus, you do not even have to tell the machine which beverage to make. The machine identifies the capsule and does all the work. The motorized opening and closing of the brew head makes for the most simple and time-saving coffee making.
- Computerized Scanning System – Each Nespresso capsule comes with a barcode, and the machine scans it to detect which beverage it is. All you have to do is pop in the capsule, and the machine will do the rest. The machine decides on the right temperature and the perfect blending conditions for each capsule, ensuring that you get your desired beverage, brewed to perfection.
Why Choose VertuoPlus
The simple, one button system of Nespresso VertuoPlus not only simplifies the whole process of brewing coffee but also saves your precious time. With that deadline right ahead, the last thing you want to do is waste time. Nespresso VertuoPlus sees to it, providing you just the right kind of booster; your favorite cup of coffee.
The used capsules eject into an internal container, meaning that there is less mess. The container has a capacity of storing 8-12 used capsules. With Nespresso VertuoPlus, the hassle of cleaning the coffee machine is something you can finally get rid of.
Do not forget the CentrifusionTM technology. The best extraction technology that gives you a perfectly blended cup of coffee, every time. Not only do you save time, you actually save a lot on your monthly coffee bills.
What Is It Lacking
Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Maker is not without a few cons. Although it is one of the best machines on the market, some users have come up with some valid points against Nespresso VertuoPlus.
The major one is its price. Most people deem it too expensive but coffee lovers are surely going to dig it. All Nespresso machines use compatible capsules. So if you run out of capsules, you would either have to wait till you can get some new ones, or you would simply have to get back in that long waiting line at the coffee shop.
Latte art fans would be disappointed with this machine by Nespresso. With no options for the milky frothy texture, you might miss on the whole latte art fun. You would need to add the Nespresso Aeroccino milk frother and that involves additional investment to the overall price of the machine. The Nespresso Aeroccino comes in three options—Aeroccino3, Aeroccino4 and Aeroccino Plus.
If you are willing to overlook the price, Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Maker is the perfect choice. Whether you are a fan of traditional Italian espresso or love the taste of classic American coffee, with Nespresso VertuoPlus, you will be living in coffee bliss.
With so many varieties of Nespresso coffee machines to settle on, how to choose the Best Nespresso Machines?
For most people, starting off a day without coffee can be daunting. Without their caffeine intake, the day might seem dreary. But the dilemma is that getting your favorite hot beverage first thing in the morning can be difficult if you do not have a reliable and convenient coffee machine. Sure enough, the shop around the corner can be your go-to daily coffee fix, but will you be able to make it there in time?
Are you willing to wait in the long lines and then juggle the coffee all the way back to your workplace? Not a pretty scenarios, is it? Save yourself all the trouble and get yourself a convenient and time-saving, in the Best Nespresso Machines.
The best news is; no more long waiting lines, no misspelled names and certainly no more lukewarm and mild coffees. You can enjoy a cup of coffee, blended at the right temperature or sip a perfectly brewed cup of espresso, right at the comforts of your house.
But before you go for the big purchase, there are some factors that you must consider. These factors will help you to buy the best Nespresso machines. The first step is to evaluate your daily coffee intake:
- How many cups of coffee do you drink in a day?
- How frequently do you need a cup of coffee?
Depending on your answer, you would want the best Nespresso machine that can easily cater to all your coffee cravings. You would want the best Nespresso machine that will be able to satisfy your deepest and darkest coffee passions, without you having to do much work.
Lots of people still use the French Press, but when it comes to enjoying premium coffee and espressos, Nespresso is what you would want. When choosing the best Nespresso machines here are some of the questions you need to ask yourself.
Do you want to add convenience to your life (look no further than the best Nespresso machines)?
Are mornings not the best time of the day for you? That is why you need the best Nespresso machine that can revolutionize coffee and yet be simple enough for you to handle. If most of your mornings are a whirl of rush, then you would need something that can automatically shut down and save energy. Many of Nespresso machines have automatic ‘power off’ option that can save you a lot of trouble.
Do you have ample storage space?
You would need to consider the available storage space before you buy a machine. You would want the best Nespresso machine that can easily fit beneath your upper cabinets and yet is stylish. The combination is not hard to find among all Nespresso machines. All Nespresso machines combine convenience with style; a combination that suits your kitchen or office pantry perfectly. Although all Nespresso machines can easily be stored anywhere, some of the models have big water tanks. You will need to store those machines in a place from where you can get easy access to the water tank.
Are you in need of speed?
Are you a chain coffee drinker? Many people are. Or you can be a coffee newbie who wants to taste what all the fuss is about. If you are either one of these people, the ultimate coffee seekers, you would be on the lookout for the best Nespresso machine that can work fast. Then you should go for Nespresso machines, which provide some of the lowest water heat up time. You can enjoy a hot, steamy cup of coffee within seconds and still make it to the office or early morning appointment in time.
Are you a fan of café styled coffee?
Some coffee lovers are fans of lattes and according to them, the frothier the coffee, the better. Some want to have barista styled coffee right at the comforts of their home, which means you would be in for the long haul. Most of these coffee machines might be a little over the top and would surely put a dent in your budget. If you are really into latte, you should get the best Nespresso machines with a milk frother. There are a number of Nespresso coffee machines that can help you in this area. With their state of the art technology, Nespresso offers coffee makers that provide you the ease of choosing the amount and texture of the froth.
Is cleaning a hassle for you?
When you do not have to go about vigorously cleaning and scrubbing each component, life can be so much easier. Of course, you too would want the best Nespresso machine that does not require time taking cleaning. With Nespresso, you would have peace of mind.
Many of their models come with the option of ‘automatic cleaning.’ This means all you have to do is press a button and within no time, your machine would be clean and ready to use again. Ask yourself these questions, and you would come up with the best Nespresso machines that will work perfectly for you.
Need some more help? Here are a some of the best Nespresso machines that are built to transport you to coffee heaven. And with compatible capsules for all the machines, Nespresso has revolutionized coffee brewing. These machines come with a used capsule container that can hold 8-20 capsules, minimizing your cleaning efforts. Check them out, these tips are especially brought to you by the team of coffee addicts at SmartSimplify.Com!
Here are our short-listed top and the best Nespresso machines.
Nespresso Prodigio Espresso Maker
With a barista styled result, Nespresso Prodigio offers the perfect cup of coffee. With rich aroma and flavor, the machine creates a dense cream, providing you with an unbeatable taste. This is the first machine from Nespresso that uses a mobile app. You can use it to schedule a time for brewing, manage the capsule stock and also get machine assistance. You can start up the machine without getting out of bed so that by the time you get to the kitchen, your favorite cup of hot beverage will be waiting for you. The automatic option of power off and flow stop, Nespresso Prodigio makes your life so much easier. With the removable and rotating water tank, you can save storage space. 19-bar high-pressure pump and intelligent auto brewing process give you your favorite hot beverage with a single gesture. Read our review
Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker
The compact design makes it a perfect fit for any kitchen. This smart little coffee machine comes with one-touch operation, which ensures that you get your favorite cup of coffee in the least time possible. With the patented extraction system, Inissia brews the rich flavored coffee that is Nespresso’s specialty. You want convenience and simplicity and that is what Nespresso Inissia offers. It has an automatic shut down and folding drip trays for accommodating different cup sizes. Want to be in coffee bliss? Then Nespresso Inissia is the perfect coffee maker for you. Read our review
Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker
Nespresso included buttons for programmable coffee volumes in Pixie. The folding drip tray accommodates large cups and even tall glasses. The compact size hardly uses much space and is the perfect addition to your kitchen. With automatic alerts for empty water tank and a backlight indicator, Nespresso Pixie makes sure that you are always aware when to refill water. The rich aroma of coffee is perfectly extracted by the 19-bar high-pressure pump, making sure that you get barista-style results every time. It is a machine that combines convenience with supreme taste. Read our review
Nespresso Citiz Espresso Maker
A union of functionality and convenience, Nespresso Citiz uses its 19-bar high-pressure pump to create the perfect cup of coffee, with the exquisite crème of a barista-style coffee. The machine has a compact design, which makes it quite handy. You can program two beverages and use the foldable drip tray to accommodate cups of different sizes. The simple function and its automatic power off option make it one of the most convenient machines on the market. With Nespresso’s promise, you can be sure that the quality will be up to your expectations. And the coffee? Get ready to be in coffee bliss! Read our review
Nespresso Lattissima Plus Coffee Machine
Nespresso Lattissima Plus offers you the opportunity to be a barista in the comforts of your house. You can brew authentic Italian drinks with the one-touch simplicity. The hot milk system allows you the ease of making your favorite cappuccinos and lattes. The illuminated control panel buttons allow you to conveniently choose your drink and the unique sliding drip tray even accommodates latte cups. Saving energy with Nespresso Lattissima Plus is not a problem. You can adjust the machine to automatically power off. The self-priming option reduces heating time and your coffee is ready to be savored in just 40 seconds. Read our review
Nespresso by KitchenAid Espresso Maker
The iconic silhouette of KitchenAid, combined with a plethora of functions makes it a must-have for any household. The Nespresso by KitchenAid Espresso Maker with premium all-metal design and high-quality materials offer an exceptional exterior. The machine provides a more retro look, which is enhanced by a manual lever. You can easily prepare your favorite hot beverage with a brewing button that has been pre-programmed with six cup sizes. The 19-bar high-pressure pump extracts the rich flavor from the capsules and prepares a drink that is bound to give you a much need boost to kick-start the day. Read our review
Nespresso Lattissima Touch Coffee Machine
The one-touch feature provides you convenience and the milk froth option gives you the freedom to make frothy lattes and cappuccinos. Nespresso’s extraction system uses a 19-bar high-pressure pump that helps to draw the most flavors out of the capsules. With Nespresso Lattissima Touch, you get the desired taste and the same aromatic beverage you cannot get enough of. With an integrated carafe, you can be sure that you get the right amount of milk every time. Has cleaning been a hassle for you? Not with Nespresso Lattissima Touch! The milk unit is dishwasher safe and is designed in a way that minimizes milk to machine contact. How does it benefit you? With less clean up and more convenience, you will definitely fall in love with this petite machine. Read our review
Nespresso Lattissima Pro Coffee Machine
The industrial look and convenient features add style to your kitchen and provide simplicity to your life. You can finally embrace this new technology that comes with a sensor touch display. Its automatic cappuccino latte crema system prepares the most wonderful, full-bodied beverages that cannot be beaten. This stainless steel machine comes with a chrome-plated cup support that is adjustable for different cup sizes. With Nespresso Lattissima Pro there is no need for extensive cleaning rituals. Turn the milk regulator knob to ‘clean’ and hey presto! The milk wand is ready for another round. Read our review
Nespresso Creatista Plus Coffee Machine
With the fastest heat-up time of 3 seconds, Creatista Plus takes the lead in time-saving among all Nespresso machines. It has a stainless steel outer that adds elegance to your house and the machine’s functionality adds simplicity to your daily routine. You can experience ‘micro foam’ milk texture with Nespresso Creatista Plus and create unique latte art. Whether you want a creamy cappuccino or a silky smooth latte, Nespresso Creatista Plus will oblige and prepare your favorite hot beverage, fulfilling your coffee desires. Save yourself from any hassle with easy clean feature and automatic power off after 10 minutes. Read our review
Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Maker
A movable water tank makes Nespresso VertuoPlus an easy to store machine. With Nespresso’s patented CentrifusionTM and automatic capsule recognition technology, you get to experience new heights of coffee delight. VertuoPlus ensures that you get the perfectly brewed cup of coffee at the touch of a single button. Insert a capsule and watch the magic happen. The cup support can easily be adjusted in four positions to accommodate cups of different sizes. Whether it is a steamy, intense espresso you are craving for or a classic American coffee, VertuoPlus prepares it all for you and makes your life easier. Read our review
Nespresso Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Maker
Functionality combined with convenience; Nespresso Evoluo is the perfect example of this. In this fast-paced life, preparing a cup of coffee or espresso should be as easy as pressing a button. With Nespresso Evoluo that is exactly what you have to do. A simple touch and your favorite authentic Italian or classic American hot beverage is ready to be enjoyed. The adjustable cup support and drip tray accommodate different cup sizes. Drawing all the flavor and aroma out of the capsule is made easier with Nespresso’s CentrifusionTM technology. Nespresso Evoluo chooses the best brewing conditions by automatically reading the barcode for every capsule. It also saves energy with its automatic power off feature. Read our review
Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Maker
With the simple, one-touch brewing option, you can easily create freshly brewed coffee and espresso. Nespresso’s CentifusionTM technology extracts the flavor and aroma from the capsule and prepares a heavenly drink for all you coffee lovers. You can easily brew exceptional coffees and authentic espressos with Nespresso VertuoLine. Since its automatic blend recognition recognizes the capsule and sets the right temperatures and perimeters to extract the most flavors. Each cup of Nespresso has the power to not only provide you with a pleasant experience but also to increase your love for coffee. Read our review
It is the start of another week, another day and the same Monday blues! It is just too difficult to shake off the cobwebs and get ready for work. The only thing that can help is a steaming cup of coffee, made especially for you—a cup of coffee that has a tempting aroma and the strong flavor to help you start your day.
So, get ready for the epic journey to the coffee shop with amazing features on the way like ‘the traffic’. If that did not make your day bluer, enter the coffee shop and experience the amazing sensation of ‘waiting’. While you watch other people get their order, you can easily call your workplace and inform them that you will be late, again. Everything is going perfectly smooth, is not it? Exactly the way you wish to start your day?
Did you just answer with a big, resounding ‘No’? Of course, you did! That is why you need a coffee machine that gives you the perfect start of the day, with that perfectly blended cup of coffee. And Nespresso Creatista Plus Coffee Machine is the answer to all your coffee troubles.
Nespresso Creatista Plus Coffee Machine Features
The stainless steel Nespresso Creatista Plus Coffee Machine and its fully automatic features make it a must-have device for your house.
- Size – It is 12.5” depth, and a 7” width makes it compact enough to be stored anywhere easily. The stainless steel surface complements the décor of any kitchen. And being 12” high, it can easily fit on the counter top under your overhead cabinets. You would not need to worry about moving bulky machines because Nespresso Creatista Plus Coffee Machine weighs only 5.3 pounds. Easy to move, easy to store.
- Style – Nespresso Creatista Plus Coffee Machine has a unique and eye-catching style. The high gloss finish and sleek design add elegance to your kitchen. The stainless steel silver outer and the intuitive digital display also reflect the state of the art technology used to get you the ease of making coffee.
- Speed – With a 3-second heat up time, you do not have to wait any longer for your favorite cup of coffee. All you have to do is switch on the machine and let it do the rest. With 11 different milk temperature settings, you decide the perfect temperature, and the Nespresso Creatista Plus will oblige.
- Quality – Never settle for less. And Nespresso Creatista Plus makes sure that you get a machine that does not only have a smart design but is also the best in quality. With its range of refined accessories, you can be sure that Nespresso Creatista Plus will serve you for years to come.
- Adjustable – You prefer black coffee, but your partner loves an aromatic cup of Cappuccino in the morning. No worries! You can create your favorite coffee with Nespresso Creatista Plus and its amazing feature of multiple coffee recipes, 8 to be precise. Not only that. You can even adjust the frothing levels of your coffee, with the provided option of 4 textured levels. Let your creativity flow and let each cup of coffee be a piece of art.
- Creative – The most amazing feature of the Nespresso Creatista Plus is its automated Steam Wand. You can take your coffee experience to the next level and create latte art, right there in your kitchen! The Nespresso Creatista Plus makes the milk so smooth and silky that you will not be able to resist the temptation of trying your hand at latte art. Let your imagination run free and let the creativity flow.
- Ease of Cleaning – The assisted cleaning system will help you clean the steam wand. Select Maintenance on the Touch Panel, select Clean Steam Wand and just follow the on-screen prompts. And you only have to do this at least once a month. Regularly clean the machine and all its components with a clean damp cloth and you are done. It is as simple as that!
- One Touch Simplicity – No more getting confused! All you have to do is press a button and sit back to relax. The machine will do the rest.
- 19 Bar Pressure Pump – The pump provides the pressure to extract the flavor from the coffee capsules. This way, you can be sure that the aroma and flavor of each capsule are fully extracted to give you the best cup of coffee.
- Wide Coffee Range – Nespresso capsules offer a wide range of aromatic choices with six families to choose from; Intenso, Pure Origin, Espresso, Decaffeinato, Lungo, and Variations. And with the automated programming, you can easily prepare, Ristretto, Espresso, Lungo, Cappuccino, Latte, Flat White, and Latte Macchiato.
- Fully Automatic Operation – The easy to use color display will provide you the ease of one touch, along with the start dial and the Start/Cancel button. The system can even let you decide the cup size, so you get just the right amount of coffee, every time. These three automated functions are all you need to get a cup of coffee that helps you start the day off!
Why Choose Creatista Plus
The easy-to-use features and the fully automated functions allow you to enjoy café style coffee, especially made for you. The automatic power off after 10 minutes not only saves you money but also ensures that your Nespresso Creatista Plus has a long working life.
The used capsules eject into an internal container, meaning that there is less mess. The container has a capacity of storing 8-12 used capsules.
The highly efficient operation of the 19 bar pressure pump provides you with a quality cup of coffee every time. A cup of coffee that captures all the flavors of the capsule and it is a feature not many appliances can boast about!
What Is It Lacking
Nespresso Creatista Plus surely does have a lot of features, but a few things hold it back from being the public favorite.
People find it too expensive, a reason that is quite valid. Most coffee lovers would not worry about the price if they can get a café styled coffee maker right at home, but the price is an issue for many.
Although the cleanup process for the steam wand is easy, some units require regular cleaning which can be a bit of a hassle. When the machine only uses compatible capsules, you can be sure it is a recipe for disaster. If you run out of capsules, it is either back to the coffee shop or brew the coffee yourself.
Nespresso Creatista Plus Coffee Machine is the best thing in the market right now, as long as you are willing to overlook the price. And if you are into latte art and wish to start your morning off with intricate designs on your coffee, then Nespresso Creatista Plus is made for you.
Nothing can match the warm buzz that a cup of coffee gives you, and when it is the first thing in the morning, you can be sure that it will be a good day. For most people, coffee is not just a beverage. It is a ritual, something they would not want to compromise on.
You can easily get coffee anywhere; the market has become too saturated but what about that perfect cup of coffee? The one with the perfect taste and aroma? That is a rare commodity and is hard to find. Would not you love to wake up to the aroma of freshly poured coffee? A scent so divine you cannot help but enjoy the whole experience of drinking coffee. And if it is a shot of espresso, then you would be set for the day!
With Nespresso Lattissima Pro Coffee Machine, you can enjoy that perfect cup of coffee, in the comforts of your home. Is not this all the inspiration needed to start a day? A hot, steamy cup of coffee, sitting there, waiting for you? Or to be more precise, a cup of authentically Italian espresso-based beverage? Yes, this is what Nespresso Lattissima Pro Coffee Machine offers you, the chance to kick start your day with the help of the coffee machine that allows you to enjoy the espresso experience, at home.
Nespresso Lattissima Pro Coffee Machine Features
Nespresso Lattissima Pro Coffee Machine is an appliance that combines convenience with flavor. It is an appliance that lets you explore the darkest corners of your passion for coffee.
- Size – The compact size of Nespresso Lattissima Pro Coffee Machine has its advantages. With a 13” height, it’s easy to store, literally anywhere in your kitchen. And with an 11” depth and an 8” width, you can place this sleek appliance right on the counter top. Storing it in cabinets is also easy because of the compact size of the appliance.
- Style – The premium finishes and the Italian design of Nespresso Lattissima Pro not only reflects elegance but with its one-touch technology, you get the added glamor that will complement your kitchen. The refined brushed aluminum and chrome plated finish make it stand out among all your kitchen appliances. The compact stainless steel body gives the machine an industrial look. No need to hide it in a cabinet; let it sit on the countertop and increase the appeal of your kitchen.
- Speed – Nespresso Lattissima Pro is one of the appliances that have the lowest heat up time. You can start brewing your favorite coffee beverage in just 25 seconds. Now that’s what you call fast!
- Quality – With a patented automatic cappuccino system, you can be sure that Nespresso Lattissima Pro would last longer than the other coffee machines on the market. All you have to do is clean and maintain it regularly. And you can be sure that the machine will give you best quality coffee for a long time.
- Flexible – The Nespresso Lattissima Pro comes pre-programmed with six beverage preparations, but you can easily customize them using the touch screen menu. Even the cup holder is adjustable, allowing you to use different cups for each beverage. The chrome plated cup support folds out or down, depending on the cup size. The automatic shut down feature leaves you free to enjoy your perfect cup of coffee.
- Easy to Clean – With Nespresso Lattissima Pro, you would not have to worry about aggressive cleaning rituals. The milk system components are dishwasher safe, so there go your worries. The appliance includes a semi-automatic daily cleaning option too. For daily cleaning, however, you only have to clean the surface and components with a damn cloth.
- One Touch Simplicity – No more getting confused! The one button technology of Nespresso Lattissima Pro allows you to enjoy quality beverages at a single touch. So just sit back and relax. The machine will do the work for you, and you can enjoy the fine taste of a creamy latte or a perfectly brewed Italian espresso.
- 19 Bar Pressure Pump – Nespresso Lattissima Pro comes with the 19 bar pressure pump which ensures that all flavor and aroma is efficiently extracted from the capsules.
- Wide Coffee Range – Nespresso capsules offer a broad range of aromatic choices with six families to choose from; Intenso, Pure Origin, Espresso, Decaffeinato, Lungo, and Variations. With six pre-programmed drinks, you have a wide variety to choose from. Tantalize your taste buds with ristretto, lungo, espresso, latte, cappuccino, and hot milk. Or go for the hot water function for tea.
- Fully Automatic Operation – The touch sensitive system provides the ease to make a perfect cup of coffee, without having to deal with confusing buttons. The automatic power shut down saves energy. The touch sensitive control pad not only allows you to choose your drink but it also displays reminders. The appliance would itself tell you when to de-scale it and when to clean the milk unit.
Why Choose Lattissima Pro
Nespresso Lattissima Pro gives you the caffeine kick you need to start your day. With no longer waiting in lines, this appliance has an advanced steamer technology that allows you to be a barista. Yes, really. The milk froth texture regulator gives you the exact foam density and quantity that you desire.
The used capsules eject into an internal container, which has a capacity for about 8-12 capsules. Since the milk does not come in contact with the machine, all you have to do is remove the milk unit and rinse it. For your ease, it is dishwater safe; so no cleaning hassles anymore. You can even take it out and store in the refrigerator.
With a 19 bar pressure pump, you can be sure that you get the same tasting and aromatic beverage every time.
What Is It Lacking
Nespresso Lattissima Pro comes with its cons, which have to be addressed.
Customers find the cleaning option a bit too time-consuming. The machine cleans the milk spout after each use, and although the process is easier, it is time-consuming. The small components can be tricky to clean.
The price is also an issue for many people. Since the machine only uses compatible capsules you cannot afford to run out. You would always need to keep some spare capsules or else you would end up starting the day without your favorite beverage.
With Nespresso Lattissima Pro Coffee Machine, you can save a ton on your coffee bills, and since it is easy to use, you do not have to go through the lengthy coffee making process each morning. If you do not mind the price and the time taking cleaning, then this appliance is for you. You can enjoy incomparable coffee at the touch of a button. What more can a coffee lover ask for?
How many people do you know who need a strong cup of coffee to shake off the cobwebs? The chances are that you are among them!
The fact is, the idea of having a steamy cup of coffee first thing in the morning seems like the perfect start of the day and yet, just thinking about that long line at the coffee shop is enough to ruin the day.
You can either get up early each day to be at the coffee shop at the break of dawn or just bear with the morning rush hour crowd. None of the two options sounds good, right? You can either bury your love for coffee, go through the same ordeal every day, or you can just go easy on yourself and get the Nespresso Lattissima Touch Espresso Maker!
Not only will this make your life easier, (no more long lines, no more rude servers, and no switching up of orders), but it also saves time. The best part is that now, no one will ever misspell your name on the cup. And the coffee? Once you have had a steaming, frothy cup of coffee made by the coffee expert, Nespresso Lattissima Touch Coffee Machine, you will not be able to give it up.
Nespresso Lattissima Touch Coffee Machine Features
The sleek look of the Nespresso Lattissima Touch Coffee Machine and its advanced features make it the perfect appliance to have at your home.
- Size – The compact size of the Nespresso Lattissima Touch Coffee Machine makes it easy to use and store. Unlike other bulky espresso makers, it will not hog up any space on the counter, and at only 10” high, it is easy to place just about anywhere, without taking up much space. Its 7” width and 13” depth give it just the compact look you would expect from Nespresso.
- Style – Just like the ease of its touch functions, the design, and style of Nespresso Lattissima Touch Coffee Machine reflects simplicity and glamor, perfectly befitting any kitchen.
- Speed – The Thermoblock feature of Nespresso Lattissima Touch Coffee Machine makes it one of the appliances that have the lowest heat up time. Your beverage is ready in just 25 seconds. Now that is fast!
- Quality – With a patented automatic cappuccino system, you can be sure that Nespresso Lattissima Touch is the best of the best.
- Adjustable – With Nespresso Lattissima Touch, it is all about the adjustments. You can get perfectly layered coffees and get creative with the milk froth option. You can even choose the texture of the milk froth for days when you feel like going for a more frothy coffee. The best part is after you are done, you can remove and store the milk container in the fridge.
- One Touch Simplicity – No more getting confused! All you have to do is press a button and sit back to relax. The machine will do the work for you, and you can enjoy the fine taste of a creamy latte and a perfectly brewed espresso.
- 19 Bar Pressure Pump – The extraction system of Nespresso Lattissima Touch gives you the perfect combination of coffee. With 19 bars of pressure, the water flows ideally, providing the ultimate pressure to extract flavor and make each cup especially according to your taste.
- Wide Coffee Range – Nespresso capsules offer a wide range of aromatic choices with six families to choose from; Intenso, Pure Origin, Espresso, Decaffeinato, Lungo, and Variations.
- Fully Automatic Operation – With six easy to use buttons, making coffee has never been easier. The one touch system provides the ease to make a perfect cup of coffee, without having to fiddle with numerous buttons. The automatic power shut down saves energy, and the cleaning could not have been easier. With de-scaling and cleaning alerts, your Nespresso Lattissima Touch notifies you whenever it is in need of a thorough clean up. All you have to do is press the clean button, right next to the froth texture regulator.
Why Choose Lattissima Touch
Ever had a morning when nothing went your way? The alarm did not ring, your shoe broke, your sweater snagged on the bedroom door, and the coffee maker took hours to brew a fresh cup of coffee? Even on such days, your Nespresso Lattissima Touch will make you a perfectly blended coffee in a short time. All you have to do is insert the desired capsule, and your coffee will be ready in no time, without any mess.
The used capsules eject into an internal container, meaning that you do not have to go about searching through all the compartments. Since the milk does not come in contact with the machine, all you have to do is remove the milk carafe and rinse it. For your ease, it is dishwater safe; so there go your cleanup problems.
The highly efficient operation of the 19 bar pressure pump provides you with a quality cup of coffee every time. It is a feature not many appliances can boast about!
What Is It Lacking
Although the many features of Nespresso Lattissima Touch make it the most desired household appliance, there are a few blemishes that need to be addressed.
Customers find it hard to fill the water tank. The complexity of the system makes it difficult for them to complete this task. Although it is wide, the hinged lid makes it almost impossible to fill from a tap.
Cleaning up the machine is a simple process, but the milk unit requires regular cleaning which can be a drawback. All Nespresso machines use compatible capsules, which can be inconvenient if you run out. You would always need to have a stock of capsules to be able to enjoy your favorite hot beverage.
You can save on your monthly coffee costs if you opt for the Nespresso Lattissima Touch Espresso Maker. Not only is it convenient because of its fully automatic operations, but its price also makes it one of the most affordable machines in the market.
So leave all the hassles of getting a coffee behind and get Nespresso Lattissima Touch. With the amazing features of this compact machine, you can enjoy your favorite coffee, with just the right amount of foam, anytime you like.